Sunday, December 8, 2013

Kanye West says he will soon be greater than Nelson Mandela!!

Kanye needs to take a chill pill sha.This is getting serious .In an interview with WGCI, here is what he said

"I am the next Nelson Mandela,"I'm only 36 years old, and when I look at everything I've accomplished, it's the only comparison that makes any sense. By the time I'm 95, I'm going to be a bigger hero than he ever was. "Nelson Mandela did a lot of good work, don't get me wrong. But I think I'm on track to do something even bigger. I liberate minds with my music. That's more important than liberating a few people from apartheid or whatever. "Not to say Mandela wasn't for real. I have mad respect. I just think we need to keep things in perspective here. Anyone can be replaced. And I think I'm well on my way towards being the next great black leader. I'm already worshiped around the world. And there's more to come."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hae Stop!!! Dont Just Read and Walk Away. Drop A Comment