Sunday, December 15, 2013

"It has come to an end"-Toke Makinwa confirms breakup with fiancee of 12yrs Maje

Toke Makinwa has finally acknowledged she and her fiancee of 12 years are over.She told City People
“I am not under any pressure to get married. It’s the society that puts pressure on women not minding that divorce rates are high. I was once in a long term relationshipwith Maje Ayida and it has come to an end. I think it’s unfair for me to speak about ourrelationship because he is not here to defend himself.  He is an amazing guy but it was not meant to be.  It’s strange being single again but I am taking it one step after the other.  One of the mistakes I made in my last relationship is that we dated for a long time. They were amazing years but they were also 12 long years. When you are faithful to someone, know what you can tolerate.  My Mr Right has to be God-fearing, who would not do certain things because he is God-fearing. He has to understand what I do and must not be selfish in any way”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hae Stop!!! Dont Just Read and Walk Away. Drop A Comment