Sunday, December 1, 2013

I can't be attracted to any Nigerian man-Actress Chioma Toplis


The actress who married a Briton replied when asked if she 
gets tempted by Nollywood boys........
I met my husband in Nigeria 18 years ago. I met him 
at a party that was organised by my friend’s company. He said he
 liked the way I was laughing. I did not even notice his presence 
because I was very young and naive
 at the time.I am not tempted. I hardly come out so there is no
 question of male attention. I am married to my business and 
people hardly see me outside.  Men can only 
be attracted to me when they see me. I hardly go to parties when
 I am in Nigeria. As a matter of fact, there is no man here that I can
 be attracted to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hae Stop!!! Dont Just Read and Walk Away. Drop A Comment