Tuesday, November 26, 2013

LOL see how a woman is divorcing her cheating husband..and what she's keeping!!

Lol Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. An angry woman persuaded staff at nightspot Noah's Yard in Swansea's Uplands district to put up the sign reading �Paul...I am divorcing you� above the door & another reading  �BTW I am keeping the dog
The wife, went into Noah�s Yard which has a history of changing the words on its sign to ask for the sign to be put up at the weekend.She said the reason behind her doing it was to name and shame her husband after finding out he allegedly had an affair. She said
'I was angry and upset so wanted a sign to go up for everyone to see,When I found out I went through a mixture of emotions but felt angry and wanted him to pay.I had a drink in the bar on Tuesday and decided to get my own back.We have been married for years and it is so sad it has come to this.I am absolutely devastated and going through a really tough time at the moment.A lot of my friends and family have seen it and have been supporting me.I did feel a bit better once the sign went up. I wanted to name and shame him.'
The wife said she had messaged Paul to tell him to go read the sign and he was furious when he saw it.
However, neighbours have backed the woman's efforts to get her own backThe funniest part of all this is"I'm keeping the dog"..If it were Naija..he would even ask you to add the cat and children if you want..lol
via Gistactivist

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hae Stop!!! Dont Just Read and Walk Away. Drop A Comment