Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Kanye has gone mad! Goes ballistic on radio show (watch video)


Kanye West is gradually losing it...and yes it's still a laughing matter. Despite recent reports that he's lost popularity by 66%, he still thinks he's the best thing since...

While criticizing big corporations and especially Nike for not giving him much backing for his Nike Air Yeezy sneaker collaboration project on Sway in the Morning, Kanye said: 
"I am standing up and I'm telling you I am Warhol. I am the number one most impactful artist of our generation. I am Shakespeare in the flesh, Walt Disney. And who's going to be the Medici family and stand up and let me create more? Or do you want to marginalize me till I'm out of my moment."
When radio host Sway asked him why he won't empower himself instead of begging corporations to back him, Kanye went absolutely ballistic! Y'all need to watch the video. Find it after the cut...

Starts from 16: 30 mark...

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hae Stop!!! Dont Just Read and Walk Away. Drop A Comment