Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I Hate Being Called A Yoruba Actress- Ayo Mogaji

Nigeria Actress Ayo Mogaji has expressed pain over her labelling as a yoruba actress citing that she does roles in other genres and should'nt be boxed into one sector of the industry.
She said: I will never accept such because I am an actress not a Yoruba actress. If you call yourself an actress, you should be able to interpret any role being given to you in as much as you understand the language. I will use the word Nollywood actress for me rather than being referred to as a Yoruba actress, because I do act both in the English and Yoruba industry. So, I feel so sad when you say Ayo Mogaji is a Yoruba actress
via Gistactivist

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hae Stop!!! Dont Just Read and Walk Away. Drop A Comment