Thursday, October 24, 2013

‘Losing Weight Has Not Been Easy” – Kim K Talks About How She Lost Her Baby Weight

Kim Kardashian has more to celebrate than a spectacular Sunday proposal in San Francisco that saw a 15-carat flawless cushion cut, class D diamond being slipped onto her ring finger by Kanye West.

She is also toasting her new 43 pound weight loss.

�Losing this weight has not been easy, but I did it, and that�s so rewarding, I was dedicated and motivated, and for me, that paid off,� she said. �This makes me feel like I have the strength to take on other challenges.�

She adds that no one could comprehend the pain she went through when she gained all that weight because she hid it.

�Pregnancy for me was a lot tougher than people saw on my show or from magazines,� she says.

�So to get back to feeling like myself just makes me feel good again. It�s all about feeling your best.�

The 5ft3in beauty adds, �This was the biggest challenge of my life, and I still have some to go.� She revealed that number is seven pounds.

Being compared to Shamu the whale when she was only five months pregnant with daughter North � born in June� � almost brought Kim, 33, to tears. She was having a hard time drowning out the harsh online jibes.

�Every day I would hear people criticize me, and it would affect me,� she tells the magazine.

�Little by little it would chip away at my soul. I wanted to tune out the media and my public life and ignore it all.�

She shed the pounds by immediately being careful with her food choices. A source tells the weekly that she was asking questions about her hospital food just hours after delivering her girl at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in LA.

From there she didn�t exactly diet because she was breastfeeding. But she did reduce her caloric intake.

She tells the magazine that she is now on the Atkins Diet � which is high on protein, low on carbs -and takes in no more than 2,000 calories a day. She avoids bread, pasta and alcohol (though she was spotted holding a glass of wine at her engagement party).

Since her weight loss Kim has been spotted stopping by the gym in her black workout gear.

She�s also been showing off a much slimmer frame.

via Gistactivist

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hae Stop!!! Dont Just Read and Walk Away. Drop A Comment