Friday, October 25, 2013

I Lost My Pride In My Marriage – Divorced Nollywood Actress Chika Ike


Divorced Nollywood actress, Chika Ike, seems not to forget the woes of her marriage in a hurry, as she has come out with more scathing revelations against her ex-husband, Tony Eberiri.

Chika who acted in several Nollywood movies including ‘Standing Alone,’ ‘My Prince,’ ‘My Princess,’ ‘Paradise’ and ‘Emotional Blackmail,’ exposed her pain via her Facebook posts: “Growing up as a girl, I was always known as the sweetest kid on the bloc. Before I got married, I have been through some relationships and for once, no man had ever laid a finger on me.

The first time it happened in my marriage, I didn’t understand it because I am not the type of woman a man beats but I guess there are no types. It just happens and no woman deserves it. I thought it was love or his way of expressing his emotions, but after every beating, he pleads, cries and says it won’t happen again; once again, I thought it was love and made excuses for him.

Over the years, when it kept happening consistently, I started looking for other definitions for it. I started losing my self-pride, self-esteem, self-worth, and most painfully, I lost my baby, (miscarriage). I almost lost my life in the process, and then I realized how serious and abnormal it really was.”

So sad Dear! Real men do not beat women. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hae Stop!!! Dont Just Read and Walk Away. Drop A Comment