Tuesday, September 24, 2013

REVEALED: I Lost My Virginity at 10 – Samuel L Jackson Confesses


REVEALED: I Lost My Virginity at 10 – Samuel L Jackson ConfessesAn American film and television actor and film producer Samuel L. Jackson has boasted he started out young in the bedroom after revealing he became a man at the tender age of 10.
The Django Unchained and Pulp Fiction star candidly admitted he became obsessed with all girls willing to do ‘that thing’ when he used to get lead astray in the woods by a group of older teenage girls.
Recalling holidays on a relative’s farm in Georgia, in the US, as a kid, the 64-year-old made his confession to Playboy revealing: “There was a family of girls who lived through the woods from us, and we all used to meet at this creek and swim naked. I was about 10 or 11. I think two of the girls were about 14… 15. So, that’s when it happened.”
“Girls were interesting to me, period. They could be fat, skinny, tall, short, ugly, beautiful – as long as they were willing to do that thing,” the actor added. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hae Stop!!! Dont Just Read and Walk Away. Drop A Comment