Thursday, September 5, 2013

PHOTO: Kim Kardashian Is Ready To Go Nude Again

Former Playboy Magazine model, Kim Kardashian says she is ready for another 'nude' photo shoot.
The reality star, who just gave birth to her baby daughter in June, expressed her desire to do another photoshoot for the adult men's magazine. She made the revelation in scenes filmed for the upcoming series of ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ – and has admitted she would like to take part in another risque photo shoot.
photo
Before her baby's birth, she says ‘As soon as I pop this thing out, I want to do Playboy or some nude shoot.‘
When asked why a photo shoot like that will appeal to her, Kim Kardashian says:
‘It was an independence thing for me. I was always by the book, such the straight arrow when it came to pleasing my parents and being a good daughter. ’I felt like this was one decision that only I could make. And I think it looks great. I’ll have those pictures forever.’
This is quite an interesting development as it can be recalled that in 2010, when the photos were posted online, she blasted the publication.
Source: Naij.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hae Stop!!! Dont Just Read and Walk Away. Drop A Comment