Sunday, May 12, 2013

My butt, lips are hot assets – Actress Stephanie Chijioke



Upcoming actress, Stephanie Chijioke, is often referred to as ‘Arab money’ allegedly as a result of her extravagant lifestyle. The actress, who denied rumours that she drives a Mercedes SUV worth about N18m, told Saturday Beats that she didn’t know how the nickname came about.
Chijioke said, “I know they call me that but I have no idea why. It wasn’t me; it wasn’t my close friends who chose to call me that, not at all. It is not because of my lifestyle. I don’t know what they meant by that. I was only living like a young girl. Maybe they saw it as an expensive lifestyle.
“But for me, it’s normal. It is funny they said so. I don’t own a car like that. I don’t know how they came up with such stories. I guess they are just looking for stories.”
The actress, who said she regards her butt and lips as ‘hot assets,’ told Saturday Beats that men usually compliment her appearance.
The pretty fair-skinned damsel stated that she had always had a passion for acting but would have become a lawyer if her aspiration for acting did not become a reality.
“I’ve always had a passion for acting, right from my childhood days. I got registered as an actress when I visited a cousin, Prince Eke, in Enugu in 2006. If not for acting, I would have been a lawyer. I love it when I see them (lawyers) in court dressed in black and white, talking with so much command trying to defend their clients,” she said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hae Stop!!! Dont Just Read and Walk Away. Drop A Comment