Tuesday, April 30, 2013

ADMIN HELP ME AM DYING FOR MY DAD PEN*S PLEASE!!!



I’m 26yrs old woman, i stay with my father & Mother.
Now i found difficult to live with them coz i feel jealous
when i see them going to bed @ night after i saw dad
in shower he got a nice Penis.
I think i love my father coz i have feelings
4 him i want to have sex with him.
When my Mom is not there i try my
best to wear a miniskirt & sits attractive
(photo) but he don’t pay attention me,
or my legs are not sexy?
Help me wat can i do to let my father know
about my feelings? I’m really dying

2 comments:

  1. come i will give you a maximum satisfaction, forget about your father, cause thats an abomination

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have what it takes to satisfy you

    ReplyDelete

Hae Stop!!! Dont Just Read and Walk Away. Drop A Comment