Friday, April 12, 2013

18 year Boy repeatedly rapes an 11 Year Old Girl!

 

Opemipo Jaji is accused of raping an 11-year-old girl in a park in Enfield.
The sex offender repeatedly raped an 11-year-old schoolgirl in a park and then bragged he would show a video of the attack to her family and friends, a court heard today.
Jaji, 18, is alleged to have followed the 11-year-old girl as she made her way home from school last November.
The girl told police in a video interview played to the court that the attack happened after she had got off a bus.
She said she was walking along a road in Enfield, north London, when a man dragged her into Jubilee Park and repeatedly raped her.
She said, “He kept saying, ‘Stop moving or I will stab you’.
“I tried to run away but then he grabbed me when I got to the pavement of the park entrance.
“I kept on saying ‘stop’ because it was hurting me and he kept saying ‘shut up’ to me. He was just saying it every time I spoke.
“When I was on the floor, he said he would film me and send it into my school.
“I was saying ‘Get off me, get off me, stop’.”
The youngster was recorded a week after the attack which resulted in her undergoing an operation for an injury.
In the video, the youngster, who can not be identified, told police, “He said the reason he wanted to attack and have sex with me was because I didn’t have anything else like my phone – I didn’t have anything.”
She said the attacker had demanded her phone number as she left, but she lied and said she had forgotten it.
Jaji is then said to have told her, ‘If I were you I would go home and remember my phone number right now.’
Police search teams in Jubilee Park in Enfield looking for clues at the time of the rape in November 2012
The girl said her attacker was a black man with a small afro, dressed in grey and black and wearing an ‘opaque’ headdress.
Jurors at the Old Bailey had been told Jaji would claim he had been wrongly identified – though prosecutors say blood found on his shoes and bag match the girl’s DNA with a one-in-a-billion match.
She said, “He stank just like he hadn’t had a bath. He smelled a bit like smoke, like garbage.
“He had a London, Edmonton, chavvy accent.”
Her father told the Old Bailey that his daughter usually returned home at around 4.30pm, but by 5pm he had failed to turn up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hae Stop!!! Dont Just Read and Walk Away. Drop A Comment