Sunday, January 20, 2013

Zimbabwe - Woman nearly killed biological brother after grabbing and pulling his ManHood

A violent daughter has been disowned by her mother after she PULLED her brother's 'ManHood' following an altercation.

The angry mother, Miriam Mashaireyi, told the court that she does not want her daughter Elizabeth anywhere near her house after she clashed with her brother. This came to light at theHarare Civil Court where Miriam was seeking a protection order against Elizabeth.

"Elizabeth is my eldest child but I no longer want her to come to my house because of her violent nature. She almost killed my son when she GRABBED AND PULLED his privates over a trivial matter that they were arguing about. When I tried to stop her from attacking him, she then bit me on my arm and up to now I even have scars," said Miriam.

Responding to the claims, Elizabeth told the court that her mother disliked her because she was poor.

"Among the children that my mother has, I am the one who she does not really like because I don't have money. It is true that I bit her on her arm butthat wasn't my intention. It happened by mistake when I was fighting with my brother," said Elizabeth.

Magistrate Miriam Banda, who presided over the case, granted the protection order which orders Elizabeth to keep her peace towards her mother. Elizabeth was, however, not barred from coming to the family house.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hae Stop!!! Dont Just Read and Walk Away. Drop A Comment