Thursday, January 17, 2013

Dog Becomes Religious After Death of its Owner

A dog in Italy has become religious following the death of its master .



German Shepherd Tommy runs the church his owner Maria Margherita Lochi used to attend before she was buried there in November last year,Metro site reports

Donato Panna ,a father at the church in Southern Italy says when the bells ring for the start of a service ,the mourning dog appears at church and keeps in until the service ends.

‘He’s still coming to mass even after Maria’s funeral, he waits patiently by the side of the altar and just sits there quietly.

‘I didn’t have the heart to throw him out – I’ve just recently lost my own dog so I leave him there until mass finishes and then I let him out.’

Ugandapick

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hae Stop!!! Dont Just Read and Walk Away. Drop A Comment