Thursday, October 31, 2013

Busted!!! DJ Arrested With 52 Wraps Of Cocaine!

National Drug Law Enforcement Agency officers at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos, arrested a 36-year-old Disc Jockey carrying 855 grammes of cocaine.

In a statement on Tuesday by the NDLEA Head of Public Affairs, Mr. Mitchell Ofoyeju, the suspect, Iwunze Magnus, with a South African passport number 460709224, was said to have boarded an Iberia flight from Costa Rica enroute Madrid.

According to the statement by the NDLEA Head of Public Affairs, Mr. Mitchell Ofoyeju, DJ Iwunze Magnus was found to have ingested 52 wraps of cocaine as he arrived, three of these wraps were excreted by him during the flight.

Magnus, who owns a music studio in Johannesburg, where he has lived with his wife and child since 1997, explained his acts as follows:

�I had wanted to settle the debts I incurred during the burial of my late brother. In an attempt to pay the balance of N300,000, I fell into the hands of drug traffickers who lured me into the trade.

�They were to pay me $2,500, if I had succeeded,�the suspected man is a native of Ibitolu, Imo State.

Thorough investigation of the case has been ordered.

via Gistactivist

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hae Stop!!! Dont Just Read and Walk Away. Drop A Comment