Monday, September 9, 2013

After 2 Rounds Of Sex, She Still Wants More -Husband Seeks Divorce Because His Wife Is Never Sexually Satisfied


A 42-year-old- factory worker, Mr Sola Babarinde, has asked an Orile-Agege Customary Court  in Lagos State to dissolve his 11-year-old marriage to his wife, Nurat, because she threatened to pour acid on his new wife and is never satisfied with sex.
Babarinde had approached the court to seek dissolution of his marriage over allegations of infidelity and threat to his life by his wife.
The resident of 91, Old Otta Road, Orile-Agege in Lagos State,  told the court that his wife, Nurat, had taken to adultery, does not cook for him anymore and has an extremely high libido.
“My wife is never satisfied in bed, she asks for more even when we have gone two rounds, she behaves more like a man than a woman. Because of this, she goes out at will and comes home late at night. I have never enjoyed my union with her.
“She left me for six months and before she came back, I had taken another wife to take care of the two children she left for me,” he said.
Babarinde further alleged  that Nurat threatened to pour acid on the new wife if she refused to leave the house for her.
“I can’t accept Nurat back because she has done a lot of damage to my life. I want the court to dissolve the union and grant me custody of my children,” he said.
However, 36-year-old Nurat denied all the allegations, adding that her husband was lying just to get rid of her.
Nurat, a trader and resident of 9, Gbadamosi Street, Orile-Agege, stated that since her husband didn’t want her again, she was also ready for divorce.
She also levelled allegations against Babarinde.
She stated: “My husband married another wife while I was sick and was taken out of Lagos for treatment.
“He goes around with anything in skirt and he is always drunk whenever he comes back from work. He came here to lie against me just because he doesn’t want me again.
“I met him when he was wearing rags and now that he thinks he has something, he said he is tired of me,” she said.
The court president, Mr Joseph Adewusi, told the couple to maintain peace and adjourned the case for judgment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hae Stop!!! Dont Just Read and Walk Away. Drop A Comment