Saturday, April 27, 2013

"A celebrity relationship lasts only if ........" -- Iyanya

 
 
In an Interview published by PM news, Iyanya had a few things to say about his relationship status..
 
 What is the relationship between you Yvonne and Tonto now?
Yvonne is my hommie, we are cool people even till now. Tonto is my padi, we are cool.
 
Who is the lady in Iyanya’s life?
 

Nobody. It’s not like there can’t be anybody but my job would not allow it. It’s hard to find someone that will be with you and actually take the pain, stand the rain. I feel like anyone I’ve tried to have a relationship with always says “no, I can’t”.
 
Can you date a celebrity?
I can date anybody but the thing about dating celebs is that it would most likely not last. The only way it may last is if they are not successful. But if they are both successful, when people see them together, they would focus on them. That alone has an effect on the relationship because they won’t be free.
 
Jay Z and Beyonce, Angelina Jolie & Bradpitt, Annie & 2face are celebs and they are lasting....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hae Stop!!! Dont Just Read and Walk Away. Drop A Comment