Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Late Bisi Komolafe's Husband Gives His Own Side Of The Story

Tunde Ijaduola granted an interview to Naijahottestgist this morning, and he tried to clear the air on the allegations leveled against him about Bisi's death. R ead the excerpts below....

On Bisi’s Jeep and properties.....

Tunde: Bisi’s property, I don't think it is a proper thing for family members to be fighting me for bisi’s properties less than 24hours after B isi’s death when we should be mourning her . Bisi died at age 27 and it is sad. I am sending the H onda P ilot back to them, sad enough Bisi’s parents do not have issues with me but herextended family members . Please note I have given them time and place to pick the car.

On the a ccusation he went back to pack Bisi properties...

Tunde: I came back to Nigeria on Oct 24th and B isi and I left the I korodu flat on OCT 26TH and till I talk I have never been to the I korodu apartment I rented for her . I t is shocking what i am hearing, when i met B isi she was living in Ajao Estate I was the one who rented the Ikorodu apartment for her.

On a ccusation he was h iding B isi from people

Tunde: I had to change B isi’s numbers because she needed rest, when she was ill people kept calling her forwork, it is sad that Bisi died the way she did . O ne of the main issue between me and h er famil y was that when Bisi’s sickness dragged on I went spiritual and we were told her problems were spiritual but her family didn't allow us to take her for spiritual care. I loved B isi till she died and she loved me, what property of B isi will I take, please go and ask about me I am from a goodfamily background and we are comfortable, my father retired as a P ermanent S ecretary in Lagos and I have a thriving c ar business.

O n g oing back to his former wife
Tunde: All that are craps, t ill B isi died she was my wife and I will forever cherish her.

Naijahottestgists

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hae Stop!!! Dont Just Read and Walk Away. Drop A Comment